Thursday, April 26, 2012

Catching up on posting Hop to It blocks completed

My Hop to It blocks are such a delight, once I actually get to working on them.  I have 10 of 12 blocks completed, but am missing some photos.  So here's one of my favorites... with the sweetest little bunny...
I took this photo Tuesday evening indoors.  Even with flash & auxiliary lights pointed toward the block, I got a weird gradation in the photo.  Still, I think you can see how cute the bunny is.

Hop to It is a block of the month started last year... I'm almost caught up.  This is where I first posted about this quilt... First Hop to It post  I included info as to designer, teacher etc.

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Raewyn said...

I'd forgotten you were doing this as well - your block is lovely. I'm hoping to save the cute bunny till last! How good to have 10 blocks completed...I'm up to 6. Are you doing yours by hand?

Carrie P. said...

so cute. I really like the fabric you used for your bunny. I finished my last block yesterday and have been working on the sashing today.

Karen said...

You do very nice applique.

Diane said...

This will be a charming quilt. Lovely fabric choices.