Not sure how long ago I started this wall-hanging, but it's DONE! Sleeve & label too. The design is by Robyn Pandolph, but of course as always, modified a little.
The photo could use a bit of help. For some reason, I am not good at getting decent lighting inside my home with my phone. So I took it outside. I should get some close ups! All that's left to do, is put up hardware to hang it upon!
This was a project for our monthly Applique workshop led by our Guru, Kathleen. The chennile for the bunny came from another wonderful friend, Linda F. Jill B machine quilted it on a domestic machine... she also had to fix (read replace) the tan around the little bee blocks as the fabric started ravelling & so we lost the seam allowance... she's a dear! It makes me happy.